One of the THREE INITIATES and the Holy Trinity and the Alchemical Trinity representing the 3 stages or grades marking one’s Spiritual Evolution.
The Fool Travels the Road Less Beaten
Led by the Spirit, The Ethers, The DiViNE speaks to the Fool. It causes the Fool that once thought he knew it all to realize he knows nothing. He then starts his quest for DiViNE knowledge.
THE FOOL’S BEGINNING
THE NUMBER 0 (ZERO)
The zero is a neutral number representing both the feminine and the masculine and the balance between the two.
This DiViNE Number also represents the balance of the spiritual and the physical realms.
Astrological the ZERO point is the zodiac of Aries, the beginning.
The Lamb (The Christ) symbolizes the zero point in Aries which is the Spring Equinox according to the book of Revelations.
Furthermore, the four horsemen that are mentioned riding across the earth represent Aquarius, Taurus, Leo and Aquila (Scorpio) which are the four seasons.
THE FOOL, THE ALPHA & OMEGA
The Fool Card corresponds to the Hebrew letter aleph (the 1st letter). In Kabbalah the two connected Sephirah, Chokhmah and Keter are represented by “The Fool” Card. This also ties the Fool with Archangel Raziel.
Here the Fool is NOT THE FOOLISH MAN but THE WISE MAN.
KETER means ‘crown‘ which represents the great mysteries and the unknowable nature of God, The Source. This is located between Binah and Chokhmah.
CHOKHMAH is the 2nd of the 10 and means WISDOM. The ‘beginning‘ force of creation and conscious intelligence.
Biblically this links the Fool to the book of Genesis the creation story, Psalms 104:24 and Revelation 22:13 among several others.
Everything comes full circle, the Alpha (beginning) and Omega (ending)
After the ‘Fool’ has journeyed through the entire deck he returns to the beginning to embark on the same journey but on a higher level of consciousness.
Fool travels through the great mysteries of life and the main human archetypes.
SIDE NOTE: The World Card, The 21st Card in the Tarot is the completion of the cycle for the Fool.
- For three reasons, one the completion of one full year and four seasons, astrologically.
- And two, it represents the four primary archetypes of a person.
- And lastly, 2+1=3 a number for completion and the Trinity.
- SALT OF THE EARTH (below Alchemical Rep)
ADAM: Adam was the first man or human being representing Mankind.
- However, this Adam Ha-Rishon that differs from Adam Elyon or Kadmon, which is the first man much like the Spirit-man.
- Adam Ha-Rishon the flesh-man or human embarks on the ‘journey‘ to align with Adam Elyon, his spiritual self, aka Higher Self.
ABRAHAM: First named Abram (exhausted father), he left his homeland to find a promised distant land.
- Through his ‘journey‘ of faith his name was later changed to Abraham (the father of many). After the ‘awakening‘ to himself and initiated to the Christos phase.
THE ATTIRE & ATMOSPHERE OF THE FOOL
Dressed as a vagabond , stripped to only having the essentials needed for life. In the other hand a small bundle of possessions, representing the untapped ‘collective knowledge’
THE LOYAL DOG BY THE FOOL’S SIDE
The White Dog represents one’s Higher Self or the Holy Spirit both are a loyal guide and protector.
Much like a GPS it is there to guide with signs and synchronicities to prompt you the direct you should go.
The dog can also be connected to the god Mercury and communication.
THE MOUNTAINS OR PILLARS OF SALT
The fool has came so far on their journey. Salt is a purifier, preservant and protector, along your journey you have been protected and will continued to be.
Salt can sting when applied to an open wound but it cleanses the affected area. Allowing the Spirit to cleanse the affected areas of your life.
THE AROMA OF THE SWEET ROSE
WHITE ROSE: Freedom from earthly desires. Being more passive, accepting, and in the feminine energy.
This is the fool connecting the spiritual with the physical. The sweet scent of the rose is the fool sensing the Etheric energy surrounding him.
Life can be sweet depending on one’s perspective.
THE LEDGE OF NOTHINGNESS
The fool walks up to the edge with his head pointed to the cosmos without a worry. As he takes the next step in faith his foot is met with solid ground.
If the step was not meant to be taken his faithful dog will caution him.
CLOTHED FOR THE JOURNEY
On the fool’s top his has both pomegranates which represents pineal awakening and DiViNE wisdom; and the 8-part wheel that is the wheels of the Chakra system, awakening the kundalini. This also is connected to Uroborus.
On his right arm hold the staff/baton/wand/rod of discipline and mastery is a ruler. The ruler is a measurement system associated with Hermes aka Mercury.
The fool possesses the ability to communicate with gods, guides, spirits, angels, the Ethers to receive esoteric wisdom.
The fool’s bag has all his essentials pictured with a Hawk/Eagle-Horus or THE CHRIST
The red feather is symbolism for Osiris and of course THE CHRIST. The also represent the Red Lion in alchemy.
THE FULL AMROR OF GOD
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; top colored with yellow for victory red for sanctity, passion, sacrifice white for purity, innocence
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; yellow boots for victory in travels.
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. Bag
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God Red feather on the forehead location where the pinal gland is location. Faith, THEKNOWING, the hope of completing the Alchemical Process.
THE ALCHEMICAL REPRESENTATION
SALT: Salt in Alchemy is the body. The physical which is the density of lower vibrational consciousness.
- Adam Elyon being the Spirit-man encased in the body, Adam Kadmon. Both make up the enmity known as Adam, the same for ya all.
- If the ‘fool‘ is aligned with their Higher Self their body is salt and therefore is purified and persevered.
SALT OF THE EARTH
- It is required that all sacrifices contain salt Leviticus 2:13
But when the salt has lost its potency it no longer purity’s or perseverance Matthew 5:13
- This is a fool wandering throughout life, no guidance, no alignment with their Spirit.
THE FOOL AND PLANETS
The Joker Card in traditional playing deck is the fool. The joker has two faces, he is focused and knows himself.
This also represents the planet Saturn. One that has the discipline and traversed the hard times to come full circle.
Some ancients describe Saturn as the first sun that burned-out but will return again.
The fool is an air sign, primarily the zodiac of Aquarius. The fool connected the Ethers is under the planetary influence of Uranus.
The individual thinker, not conforming to the norm but a bit of a rebel.
THE FOOL CARD UPRIGHT
- You are embarking on a new journey or you have just started.
- You are encouraged to keep going!
- Look back over your journeys you have already came so far and you have the capability to continue.
- Be optimistic, adventurous, inquisitive. courageous YOU GOT THIS!
THE FOOL CARD REVERSED
- You are called to connect with your Higher Self for you have or will stray from your DiViNE path.
- Backtrack your step, you could’ve overlooked something
- Whether, it be in love, career or just life the fool is calling you to align or you could fall off the cliff.
- The dog pictured is ‘guide‘ to warn you of danger in this case. Take heed and adjust accordingly!
ALL COPYRIGHT © RESERVED BY FD 11-11MiNiSTRiES.org