𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖦𝖳𝖧 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖠𝖦𝖤 & 𝖶𝖨𝖲𝖣𝖮𝖬
the Lion’s Gate is an activation gap in the Heart Chakra, the Sacred Heart. this new moon takes place at 16° of Leo. the Sabian symbol aligns well with the current Prophetic Channeling that builds on the Aquarius full moon last month.
The Storm Ended, All Nature ‘REJOICES’ in Brilliant Sunshine
Healing Generations Backwards & Forwards
FEMININE ANCESTORS are seeking a willing voice and an open heart to tell their untold story.
many of womb•man ancestors were held in various forms of mental, spiritual and emotional capacity and never had the chance to experience true freedom.
many seek this generation to be their outlet for healing by hearing and retelling their stories. voicing their unheard cries, unanswered prayers, unfulfilled desires, dreams and wishes.
Our Personal Inner Strength Through Ancestor Healing
as we are becoming more in alignment with OUR TRUTH and our inner confidence exudes in our every thought and movement.
our INNER VOICE speaks without words just our pure energy INNER•GY that radiates from our CORE.
i have been picking up on Divine Feminine’s that have been misrepresented throughout “his•story” such as Mary Magdalene, Jezebel, the Witch of Endor, Lilith, Eve to name a few, ALL MISREPRESENTED.
this can and will play out for many of our female ancestors who want to speak, have their stories heard and retold from their perspective.
LISTEN FOR THEIR VOICES, they are gifted many of us with “𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖦𝖳𝖧 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖠𝖦𝖤 & 𝖶𝖨𝖲𝖣𝖮𝖬”
YOU are an answered prayer, the version of them the wished to be but do to the circumstances of that time we’re not able to be. LIVE YOUR DREAM BECAUSE IT’S THEIR DREAM TOO
888 New Moon Journal Prompts
1) where have you noticed a family pattern that needs to be healed? (more specifically the feminine relationships)
2) how has the dynamics of those relationships effected other relationships in your life?
3) do you know many of your feminine ancestors, even their names, stories, desires, etc? (if so, list them and make comparisons with yourself and other women family members)
4) do you feel they may have something to share with you?
5) how can you draw strength, courage and wisdom from their story?
5 thoughts on “888 Leo New Moon | The Lioness Speak +journal prompts”
After reading your article, I have some doubts about gate.io. I don’t know if you’re free? I would like to consult with you. thank you.