INTENSE INSPECTION BEFORE THE NEW DIRECTION
with eclipse season just around the corner, the energy is building up for this new moon in Scorpio on November 04th, which happens at 5:15 pm, EST.
this moon follows another powerful but overlooked time during this part of the year, October 31st. during this time The Veil is thinned between the spiritual and physical realms, and the conscious and subconscious realms.
this moon is a deep intense focused energy, that will help us release the heaviness that has gone unnoticed for a long time, maybe even a lifetime.
QUESTION EVERYTHING WITH OPTIMISM
An Inventor Experimenting: 13° of Scorpio Sabian Symbol Scorpio New Moon
Scorpio is a fixed water sign that’s dedicated to deep transmutation at its core. this sign is the private investigator of the zodiac wheel, which makes this new moon a great time to look inward.
the question is, do you know what’s best for you?
we can always downsize, as humans, we have the habit of holding on even well past the expiration date.
with the laser focus of Scorpio, the dead weight will be sniffed out and exterminated at its root. this can be outdated relationships, careers, bad habits, mindsets, or anything that has been long overdue for extermination.
on November 4th, this moon is the perfect time for Shadow Work. what better time 😏 can’t get any deeper than Scorpio!
just a few days after this new moon, Mercury enters Scorpio. deeper, “darker” conversations can arise but more so the Shadow side will want to be heard. you know, the voice you bury and push deeper within, well it’s time to listen.
Mercury will sextile Venus making communicating our true feelings a bit easier that can transform both party’s perspectives of the other person.
remember, the Shadow is part of everyone and nothing to be ashamed of for it’s an essential aspect of your personality.
this new moon is opposite the impulsive energy of Uranus, this can be exciting, ushering in even more change however, it can also be a bit uncomfortable.
we all can recall the growing pains of puberty. the hormonal mood swings, the mental and emotional cloudiness, and even the physical discomfort.
but afterward, we settled into our new body, emotions and we accepted our new reality.
Scorpio New Moon Journal Prompts
REVIEW NOVEMBER / SCORPIO SEASON JOURNAL PROMPTS
1) after answering the Scorpio Season prompts, what steps have you actively taken?
2) what, if any, new perspectives have formed? (any closure, resolve, answers to questions)
3) do you find yourself overthinking what you’ve said and-or how you’ve acted?
4) intuitively, what do you feel is the source of these reactions?
5) think back to the Super Full Moon in Scorpio on April 26th, 2021. what intentions did you plant that have produced visible fruit?
6) what seeds haven’t blossomed and why?
7) Scorpio is I Transform, what do you hope to transform by the Full Moon in Scorpio next year? (Lunar Eclipse, Full Moon in Scorpio, May 16, 2022)
3 thoughts on “Scorpio New Moon | +journal prompts”